Please let us know your thoughts on the Child Care & COVID-19: State & federal supports Q&A session. Fill out feedback form.
View Session II with Kim Perrelli from ChildCare Aware presenting on child care workers and serving essential workers and Sherise D. Ritter, Managing Director & Practice Leader NonProfit Services Group at Mercadien (Co-Collaborator with NJBIA) walks you through small business loans available for child care providers.
View Session III Understaning Umemployment Insurance with Sarah Hymowitz, Supervising Attorney, Workers Legal Rights Project, Legal Services of New Jersey and David Bander, Executive Director, Policy Office at NJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development
Overview of the Care Act and Families First: Implications for Early Childhood by Danielle Ewen, EducationCounsel
COVID-19 Paid Leave & Income Support by Yarrow Willman-Cole, Citizen Action Time to Care Coalition
STATE: Department of Children and Families Child Care and Essential Service Employee Guidelines
- Guidance to Emergency Child Care Centers on Client Eligibility and Tuition
- COVID-19 Resources for Licensed Childcare
- COVID-19 Essential Personnel
- Frequently Asked Questions on Executive Order #110 and Emergency Child Care Centers
- Guidance for New Jersey Child Care Facilities Health and Safety Standards