Zalkind named to Gov.-elect’s transtion team
Governor-Elect Murphy just announced the members of his transition team and ACNJ President & CEO Cecilia Zalkind is on the team! She has been named as a co-chair of the Human and Children Services Committee. Other members include:
- Zillehuma Hasan, Founding Member and Executive Director, Wafa House, Inc.
- Trish Morris-Yamba, Executive Director Emerita, Newark Day Center
- Kevin Ryan, President and CEO, Covenant House International
- Jennifer Velez, Senior Vice President of Community and Behavioral Health, RWJBarnabas Health
- Joseph Youngblood II, Ph.D., Vice Provost and Dean, John S. Watson School of Public Service at Thomas Edison State University
ACNJ is excited to have Ceil represent NJ children and families on Governor-elect Phil Murphy’s transition team.
Murphy Names Transition Team, Signals His Priorities, NJ Spotlight
Your support makes this work possible. Thank you!
Consider making a donation today.