During Strolling Thunder NJ week, let's send messages to our members of the legislature and ask them to make a commitment to support parents raising infants and toddlers.
Below is sample email but please take time to personalize it and share your story.
If you have met with your legislators, be sure to thank them again and remind them of the concerns you discussed with them.
After the first paragraph, enter 3-5 sentences about your story or experience. For example, share your experiences with:
- child birth
- the impact of parental leave policies
- breastfeeding in the workplace
- child care accessibility, affordability and quality
- postpartum support, including home visiting programs
- maternal and infant mental health
- nutrition program support, like the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)