Posted on February 12, 2021
What We Do
- We Inform. ACNJ researches issues and produces nationally-acclaimed reports to inform policymakers and the public and to advance solutions. Our NJ KIDS COUNT data on child well-being provides critical information to help informed decision-making leads to smarter choices that help more children.
- We Advocate. ACNJ works closely with state and federal lawmakers and policymakers to bolster their understanding and response to the needs of children and families.
- We Build Coalitions. We bring together groups of professionals to develop better practices and quality programs. And we build coalitions of concerned citizens who share a commitment to improving the lives of children and families.
- We Equip Caregivers. Through ACNJ’s KidLaw Center, thousands of parents, caregivers and professionals gain the information they need to be their child’s strongest ally and advocate.
- We Elevate Children’s Voices. With the help of ACNJ, thousands of children have had their concerns, thoughts and visions shared with lawmakers, governors and other state leaders, giving them a say in the decisions that drive their future.